NADH: Its benefits to the human body
NADH is crucial in producing the body's energy. In the order of importance: 1st is air (the oxygen we breathe), 2nd is glucose (the body's fuel to burn) and 3rd is NADH. Without NADH the air and the fuel can not be ignited to create power. Your body is filled with NADH today. And just like air and food, without NADH the body's cells die. As we age, the energy level in our cells decrease. When cellular energy declines below a certain threshold, the cell dies and the tissue degenerates. As the levels of NADH in the body decrease the body is prone to degenerative diseases.
The primarily role for NADH is energy production. It is the first and most energetic component in the energy producing mechanisms within each cell. ( 4 )
What years of clinical research has found is NADH playsmany other important roles within the human body. The other positive roles for NADH are:
- As mentioned, NADH plays a primarily role in the energy production within of every human cell.
- NADH is crucial in process of repairing damaged and wounded cells.
- NADH is fundamental in cellular DNA repairs.
- NADH is proven to enhance and energize the body's immune system.
- NADH is the most biologically potent antioxidant in all of nature (It is the best scavenger of free radicals.)
- NADH has a direct positive involvement in the production and regulation of important compounds within the body. For example, clinical studies have proven NADH enables the body's creation of depleted brain chemicals called neurotransmitters.
One coenzyme with many benefits:
NADH supplies the energy that is used for the production of important compounds in our cells. An increase in the level of NADH will increase the production of adrenaline and dopamine. This is especially important to the brain (5, 6 ). It improves many aspects of brain and central nervous system functions (related to the activity of dopamine and adrenaline.)
Short summary, why NADH is so important:
In addition to its primary role of producing energy, NADH triggers many vital chemical reactions inside the cell. After a lot of clinical research, we are sure that NADH:
- Acts as the driving force behind increasing energy production and all the benefits that enhanced energy brings. Increasing energy while reducing fatigue.
- Plays a key role in cell regulation with positive physical effects on blood pressure, cholesterol levels, sugar metabolism, heart rate and more.
- Plays a key role in DNA repair
- Plays a key role in the repairs to worn out, wounded or damaged cells.
- Stimulates & increases the capacity of the immune system to produce antibodies and fight foreign invaders & disease.
- It's the most potent biological antioxidant. Antioxidants in the body, such as beta carotene (a vitamin A precursor) vitamins C and D, and selenium -- prevent cell damage, and prevent a variety of diseases, like cancer.
- It increases the synthesis of certain neurotransmitters in the brain providing a positive physical effect on moods, memory retention, and learning.
- It increases the synthesis of other neurotransmitters known to be effective in beating chemical based: alcohol and drug addictions.
- It increases the synthesis of neurotransmitters in the brain known to be effective in correcting specific chemical imbalances. Some of these chemical imbalances are the physical causes of mental illness, anxiety, aggression, depression, despair and hopelessness