The NADH.com Store
Copy of Stand Up To Cancer
Good news, in clinical tests Cancer tissue grow was inhibited (slowed) by 92% in the presence of NADH. In other words, 100% cancer tissue growth WITHOUT NADH -- compared to 8% growth WITH NADH. With cancer growth slowed, the body can fight the cancer cells instead of being out numbered and over run with the daily multiplication of cancer cells. The NADH clinical tests were performed on malignant tissues of colon carcinoma, laryngeal carcinoma, breast carcinoma, cervix carcinoma as well as against murine fibrosarcoma (for the actual study results, see the link below).
In one of his latest seminars, Dr Birkmayer, (the Doctor that developed stabilized NADH in a oral tablet form,) recommended 40mg to 80mg of NADH daily to stop the progression of cancerous cells, and as much as 160mg daily of NADH if the cancer patient already has a tumor. (See the video on this page (below) Cancer Growth Slowed with NADH - A Discussion by Dr Birkmayer)
The Chemistry and Biology of the Clinical Tests:
Dr. Warburg won a Noble Prize for his work on "the metabolism of cancer tumors and the cellular respiration of cancer cells." In very simple terms, Warburg states, "The primary cause of (all types of) cancer is the replacement of oxygen during normal cellular respiration, with the fermentation of sugar during cancer cell respiration. In fermentation, three units of ATP are produced, whereas in normal, healthy cellular respiration 36 units of ATP are produced. Cancer cells will not / cannot reproduce in ATP rich environments. The more NADH a cell has – the more ATP the cell produces.
Dr Birkmayer states, a deficiency of ATP is indeed a cause of cancer. Supplying ATP from a supplement outside of the cell might be a reasonable approach to inhibit the unlimited multiplication of cancer tumor cells within tissue. An ATP supplement is not available. How can a cancer patient compensate for the ATP deficiency in cancer cells? ATP levels in cells can be increased by providing the cells with additional NADH. The NADH can come from a nutritional supplement. If these normal cells under attack from cancer, can get more ATP by supplying them with NADH, these cells will then be able to synthesize ATP molecules during normal, healthy, regular cell division. When regular cell division is normalized, the growth of cancer cells is stopped.
NADH functions in a three ways to protect against cancer cell / tumor cell formation:
- NADH is an essential factor for cellular and DNA repair
- NADH is the strongest biological antioxidant.
- NADH increase ATP energy in the cell
NADH: A Background
The NADH cancer cell / tumor cell treatment comes from a coenzyme called NADH or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide with the ‘H’ standing for hydrogen. What makes NADH promising is nature uses NADH to create mental and physical energy (called ATP) within all human cells. ATP energy creation takes place in a process called "cellular respiration." Cellular respiration is not breathing. Cellular respiration is like a cellular engine, creating energy used to power all living things (i.e., thought, memory, muscle movement, heart beats, etc.). Within the cellular respiration engine, all human cells bring glucose (fuel) and oxygen (air) together, and with the spark of NADH (spark plug) creates life's energy and power (ATP). ENADA / Co-E1 is an NADH nutritional supplement that has successfully reproduced the NADH co-enzyme in a stabilize form and is administered with a tablet. For more information about NADH in nature, take this website’s The Guided Tour.
Doctors that have tested NADH on patients have stated:
- NADH is a safe, natural compound that has shown much promise with patients in Europe
- Much more extensive research and testing is needed
- A clinical testing for the cancer cell / tumor cell treatment is a significant step, down a long road to investigate the many potential benefits of this natural coenzyme called NADH.
NADH is a coenzyme. The American Heritage Dictionary defines a coenzyme as:
- a non-protein organic substance that usually contains a vitamin or mineral and combines with a specific protein, to form an active enzyme system
NADH is not a drug, not a stimulant, and is non-toxic even in very large dosages (tested for 26 weeks at 1,000mg daily). Since NADH is already found within every human cell, NADH can safely be taken with any other medication. After extensive safety testing, it was proven NADH does not have any negative side effects and no adverse drug interactions. See this website’s section called Safety First for more information.
The most important things to remember about the NADH, which is found in every human cell, are:
- NADH increases the levels of cellular energy (ATP). The more NADH cells have -- the more ATP-energy cells produce. It increases cell longevity.
- NADH is a powerful antioxidant, a scavenger of free radicals. According to Dr. Passwater, "NADH may just be the most powerful antioxidant"
- NADH is the active ingredient in cellular repair and DNA repair
- NADH stimulates the immune system
- NADH enhances the production of dopamine, a very important brain chemical (a neurotransmitter)
- NADH increases the bio-availability of nitric oxide, known to provide increased blood flow, oxygen delivery, glucose uptake, muscle velocity, power output, and muscle growth
Cancer and Tumors: The illness
Cancer refers to any one of a large number of diseases characterized by the development of abnormal cells that divide uncontrollably and have the ability to infiltrate and destroy normal body tissue. Cancer also has the ability to spread throughout your body.
Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the United States. But survival rates are improving for many types of cancer, thanks to improvements in cancer screening and cancer treatment.
- Lump or area of thickening that can be felt under the skin
- Weight changes, including unintended loss or gain
- Skin changes, such as yellowing, darkening or redness of the skin, sores that won't heal, or changes to existing moles
- Changes in bowel or bladder habits
- Persistent cough
- Difficulty swallowing
- Persistent indigestion or discomfort after eating
- Persistent, unexplained muscle or joint pain
- Persistent, unexplained fevers or night sweats
Cancer is caused by changes (mutations) to the DNA within cells. The DNA inside a cell contains a set of instructions telling the cell how to grow and divide. Errors in the instructions may cause a cell to become cancerous.
What do gene mutations do? A gene mutation can instruct a healthy cell to:
- Allow rapid growth. A gene mutation can tell a cell to grow and divide more rapidly. This creates many new cells that all have that same mutation.
- Fail to stop uncontrolled cell growth. Normal cells know when to stop growing, so that you have just the right number of each type of cell. A mutation in a tumor suppressor gene allows cancer cells to continue growing and accumulating.
- Make mistakes when repairing DNA. DNA repair genes look for errors in a cell's DNA and makes corrections. A mutation in a DNA repair gene may mean that other errors aren't corrected this leads cells to become cancerous.
What causes gene mutations? Gene mutations can occur for several reasons, for instance:
- Gene mutations a cancer patient is born with. A person may be born with a genetic mutation that was inherited from their parents. This type of mutation accounts for a small percentage of cancers.
- Gene mutations that occur after birth. Most gene mutations occur after the person is born. A number of forces can cause gene mutations, e.g., smoking, radiation, viruses, medications, cancer-causing pollutants, asbestos, carcinogens, obesity, hormones, chronic inflammation, lack of exercise and so much more.
Methods of cancer / tumor detection include visual observation, palpation, X-ray study, endoscopy, CAT scans, ultrasound, or surgical biopsy. Tumors caught early (before they metastasis) have the best chances for a cure. Cancer is traditionally treated by surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation. Today there are a lot more treatments with fewer side effects, such as hormonal products, vaccines, cryosurgery- freezing the tumor, gene therapy, and much more. These therapies have been developed to fight specific types of cancers. Many are still under research. The branch of medicine concerned with diagnosis, treatment, and research into the causes of cancer is called "oncology."
Cancer and Tumors: Who Will Be Affected?
While doctors have an idea of what may increase your risk of cancer, the majority of cancers occur in people who don't have any known risk factors. Factors known to increase your risk of cancer include:
- Age: Cancer can take decades to develop. That's why most people diagnosed with cancer are 65 or older. While it's more common in older adults, cancer isn't exclusively an adult disease — cancer can be diagnosed at any age.
- Habits: Certain lifestyle choices are known to increase a risk of cancer. Smoking, drinking more than one drink a day (for women of all ages and everyone older than age 65) or two drinks a day (for men age 65 and younger), excessive exposure to the sun or frequent blistering sunburns, being obese, and having unsafe sex can contribute to cancer. Change these habits will lower the risk of cancer
- Family History: Only a small portion of cancers are due to an inherited condition. And keep in mind that having an inherited genetic mutation doesn't necessarily mean the person will get cancer.
- Health Conditions: Some chronic health conditions, such as ulcerative colitis, can increase your risk of developing certain cancers.
- Environmental: The environment a person lives in may contain harmful chemicals that can increase a risk of cancer. Even if a person doesn't smoke, they might inhale secondhand smoke if they go where people are smoking or they live with someone who smokes. Chemicals in the home or the workplace, such as asbestos and benzene, also are associated with an increased risk of cancer.
Cancer and Tumors: Current Types of Diagnosis and Current Treatment:
Diagnosing cancer at its earliest stages often provides the best chance for a cure. For a few cancers, studies show screening tests can save lives by diagnosing cancer early. For others, screening tests are recommended only for people with the highest risk.
- Physical Exam: The person or the doctor may feel areas of your body for lumps that may indicate a tumor. During a physical exam, look for abnormalities, such as changes in skin color or enlargement of an organ, it may indicate the presence of cancer.
- Laboratory Tests: Laboratory tests, such as urine and blood tests, may help the doctor identify abnormalities that can be caused by cancer (e.g., leukemia)
- Imaging Tests: Imaging tests allow your doctor to examine your bones and internal organs in a noninvasive way. Imaging tests include a computerized tomography (CT) scan, bone scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound and X-ray, among others.
- Biopsy: During a biopsy, a doctor collects a sample of cells for testing in the laboratory. In many cases, a biopsy is the only way to definitively diagnose cancer. In the laboratory, doctors look at cell samples under the microscope. Normal cells look uniform, with similar sizes and orderly organization. Cancer cells look less orderly, with varying sizes and without apparent organization.
Cancer stages are generally indicated by Roman numerals — I through IV (1 through 4). The higher number indicate the more advanced cancer.
Many cancer treatments are available. Treatment options depend on several factors, such as the type and stage of cancer, general health and preferences. There are benefits and risks of each cancer treatment.
Cancer Treatments Objectives:
- Cure: The goal of treatment is to achieve a cure for cancer, allowing a person to live a normal life span.
- Primary Treatment: The goal of a primary treatment is to completely remove the cancer from the patient’s body or kill the cancer cells. The most is treatment is surgery. If the cancer is sensitive to radiation therapy or chemotherapy, that may be the primary treatment.
- Adjuvant Treatment: The goal of adjuvant therapy is to kill any cancer cells that may remain after primary treatment in order to reduce the chance that the cancer will recur. The most common adjuvant therapies include chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy.
- Palliative Treatment: Palliative treatments help relieve the side effects caused by the cancer itself. Surgery, radiation, chemotherapy and hormone therapy can all be used. Medications may relieve symptoms of pain and shortness of breath.
- Surgery: The goal of surgery is to remove the cancer or as much of the cancer as possible.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy uses drugs to kill cancer cells.\
- Radiation Therapy: Radiation therapy uses high-powered energy beams, such as X-rays, to kill cancer cells.
- Stem Cell Transplant: Stem cell transplant is also known as bone marrow transplant.
- Biological Therapy: Biological therapy uses your body's immune system to fight cancer. Biological therapy can help a patient’s immune system "see" the cancer and attack it.
- Hormone Therapy: Some types of cancer are fueled by the patient’s body's hormones. Examples include breast cancer and prostate cancer. Removing those hormones from the body or blocking their effects may cause the cancer cells to stop growing.
- Targeted Drug Therapy: Targeted drug treatment focuses on specific abnormalities within cancer cells that allow them to survive.
- Clinical Trials: Clinical trials are studies to investigate new ways of treating cancer. Thousands of cancer clinical trials are underway. This website’s page explains the successful clinical trials of using NADH to stop the growth of cancer cells and tumors.
NADH is found within all human cells, and there are no drug interactions, nor any adverse side effects when taking an NADH supplement. During the time of the study, Dr, Birkmayer recommended 10mg to 20mg of NADH daily. In a recent seminar, Dr. Birkmayer increased his recommended dosage to 40 to 80mg of NADH daily to treat cancer. (See the one hour long video "Dr. Birkmayer Teaches About NADH: The Good and the Bad".) The most important characteristics learned during the clinical test that provided in 92% of the cases, NADH stops the growth of cancer cells, and this is accomplished by 1) NADH is the strongest biological antioxidant, 2) Increases in cellular NADH will increase the amount of cellular ATP, 3) NADH is an essential factor in cellular DNA repair, and 4) NADH stimulates the immune system
Every living cell produces ATP (also known as adenosine triphosphate) in a process called "cellular respiration." The human body uses ATP energy to enable the brain to provide: thinking, memory, mental clarity, etc. and enables muscles to provide: movement, stamina, physical endurance, etc. See this website’s section called ATP Energy for more information. Clinical studies have proven, the more NADH a cell has, the more ATP the cell will produce (see the link below). NADH is as important as oxygen and glucose (digested food) in the production of life’s energy (ATP). For more information about the production of NADH, take this website’s The Guided Tour.
Healthy cells need to contain high levels of NADH. If the cellular NADH levels are depleted, the cancer cells can take over and multiply. How does NADH become depleted from the body? It is NOT known. Today, a scientific breakthrough has enabled NADH to be manufactured in a stabilized, tablet form. A person can restore NADH cellular levels by taking a nutritional supplement. High NADH levels, means higher levels of ATP (energy). The same NADH nutritional supplement used in the cancer and tumor clinical study is available from this website or high quality nutritional supplement stores.
With this knowledge it stands to reason, taking an NADH daily supplement could help some cancer sufferers. The clinical study states having sufficient levels of NADH translates in a 92% reduction in the growth of cancer cells. NADH halts the majority of growth (92%) in cancer cells, but depending on the patient’s stage of cancer, it may mean it does not help everyone and it may not help with all types of cancers. But helping some of the cancer sufferers, even a little is better than no help, or help with just treating the symptoms. The cancer patients can take NADH with their medications.
Take a copy of the clinical study to your healthcare professional and discuss the options.
Read the Publications, Clinical Tests, and Clinical Studies:
Chemistry, Biology and Cancer: The primary cause of (all types of) cancer is the replacement of oxygen in cells during normal cellular respiration, replaced with the fermentation of sugar during cancer cell respiration. In fermentation three units of ATP are produced, whereas in normal cellular respiration 36 units of ATP are produced. Cancer cells (all types) will not / cannot reproduce in ATP rich environments.
Taking NADH and Coenzyme Q10 once a day will maintain constant cellular levels of antioxidants (that fight off Cancer)
NADH used to Assist in Chemo Therapy because NADH plays a key role in DNA Repair & Cell Damage Repair)
NADH Reduces the Incidence of Age-Related Diseases, such as Cancer, Diabetes, Immune Deficiencies and Cardiovascular Disorders
Cancer Growth Slowed with NADH - A Discussion by Dr Birkmayer [06:22]
(NADH RAPID ENERGY 20mg = MOJO 20mg)